Sunday, May 1, 2016

Asma's Daily Throw-up #8

Sorry I haven't been posting as much, you guys. A lot of things have happened this week and I wanted to keep you updated.

  1. So many comebacks and great music that I want to sing but can't in this house
  2. So many posts I've started writing but concluded and watched the window of relevancy closing.
  3. My family pissing me off at every turn
  4. Being sleep deprived trying to write stuff so my family is not up to bother me
  5. Learning that I use music and movies to distracting me from facing my truth
  6. Pressuring myself to drive better in order to get my driver's license faster
  7. Thinking about the future 
  8. Thinking about all of the projects I started wasting in my drafts folder
  9. My wrists hurt from typing so much
  10. Time going both fast and slow for me to gather my thoughts and express them
This is only the TOP TEN things... sigh.

There are so many things I want to say. Twitter is good for that and to keep updated on things. But sometimes it's not enough. You have to write your thoughts out long-form for them to make sense to you. I hope you can follow my madness and mood swings and enjoy the stuff I put out. Even though the majority of it is unprofessional and fangirl-ish. 

Thank you, 
Asma

No comments: