Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Open Letter to FOX: Update on "Sleepy Hollow" Abbie Mills' death.

FOX, you know you were dead wrong for this.

I heard that you guys weren't treating my big sister in my head right. That she actually wanted to leave much before last season. I promise you on this worthless blog that your show next season will be canceled by the end of the first episode. Because NOBODY WILL WATCH THIS REJECT SHOW AGAIN UNLESS YOU BRING THE STAR BACK ON. I mean after we viewers invested our emotions, an hour of our time, to keep you on the air, you take that the one person who made us stay.

I hope you lose a lot of money.
I hope people you need start leaving.
I hope Karma comes back to bite you in the butt.
I hope you realize your mistake and start digging your graves so you can throw yourselves in.

How dare you and be prepared to seek sympathy elsewhere.

Sorry. They made me do it.

Abbie/Nicole, I miss see you on TV.
Please, in your new endeavors, still think about us Sleepy Hollow fans with warmth.
Love, Asma. *tears.

No comments: