Friday, April 8, 2016

Sleepy Hollow Season 3 Finale - Unbiased Rant

What a blow. First American Idol, now Sleepy Hollow. All while a stupid show about two brothers who die and come back to life every 5 secs is still on the air after 12 effing years! You know who you are. Argh! Can't one decent black woman stay on the air without fearing repercussions? #RIPAbby I understand Nicole in wanting to explore new opportunities. But I feel a bit betrayed. This is same thing that happened with Detective Carter on Person of Interest. I thought Sleepy Hollow would be different. I am seething. I mean, they gave Abby an honorable death. She risked her life to save mankind. In Person of Interest, after everything Carter did for them, she was still shot as if she was bait for the next season. Then Reese spent two full seasons mourning her until she came back to drop some wisdom on him when the day he was being so stupid, her ghost/his brain couldn't take him anymore. I knew the show was losing steam. I knew they were running out of new bad guys to fight. Buy why did Abby have to die? They were running out of ideas so fast in three seasons that they killed off one of best character on TV to date?! And to give Crane such an antiquated storyline is really unfair to his character. They could have gone to England. They could have done more things with the Free Masons and even the Knights Templar. Right now, I really truly don't give a monkey about the "new" witness. I wanted to know why the FBI told Reynolds to keep an eye on Abby and if he told them anything. They could have followed that while Abby was in the box. Or they could have ended the show if it was so hard for them. I might seem insensitive, but writing in anger after this repeated excuse when literally the only fantasy shows that are on network TV right now are "Once Upon a Time" and "Supernatural". And only one of them is watchable!!! That's it.

*replace with a bad four-letter word.

No comments: