Sunday, April 3, 2016

An Open Letter to VEVO

Dear VEVO,

I love music. I especially love new music. I also love creating playlists, a great feature, to keep track off all of new discoveries. I have discovered many a new artist on VEVO and also went back in time to visit older artists' music videos. But since your last update incorporating new endless scrolling and fave artist collecting, which is cool and all. However I haven't used the app again since this change, because it's uncomfortable to use. Is there a way you can keep this clean crisp presentation, while using the old format of listing the genres, new music videos, and fresher artists? I just feel like I've been out of the loop recently keeping up with music videos and new faces. Please consider this when you make your next update.

Thank you.

No comments: