Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Connections I Made Last Week

So this is a new segment where I'd like to talk about the entertainment connections I made the past week or anytime I make them. For example, you know when you see a actor you recognized from some thing, or you realize to like something, or you're reading something about something you already knew from another source. Things like that.

1. If you guys haven't been watching new "Rush Hour" TV show on CBS, Carter or the actor that plays him, Justin Hires, was in an anti-smoking commercial. My sister and I were watching a YouTube video and the ad came up before the video. We both made such a fangirl gasp. Please watch the show. It's really fun and funny.

2. I was watching the first episode of "Cheese in the Trap" after I finally got what the title meant. Sometimes, I can be a bit dense. But...The lead actress in there, I felt like I knew her from somewhere. After racking my head I hit me. "Memories of the Sword"!!! Her name is Kim Go Eun and she is turning 25 this year. I liked her a lot from that wonderful film (if you haven't seen it, go and come back) and her rusty red hair in the drama. I'm going to watch to rest of the series because I heard the some fans were disappointed by the conclusion and I wanted to check.

  

*PS. I think I love Seo Kang Joon's character already from the first episode. I even took the time to search up his name. See how much of a fan I am.*

3. I am still listening to DAY6. Everything. I love every song from them. You know why? I think you do. They are South Korea's OneRepublic. I then started thinking about how much I missed OneRepublic (2013!!!) and guess what? Their new album might be coming out this year!!! When I watched Yu Huiyeol's Sketchbook, the guys from Rose Motel said they needed to find a 5th band for their list after Buzz, FTISLAND, CNBLUE, Rose Metal. Uh, hello? DAY6. Seriously, call them up.

*I still don't know if you guys understand. "Out of My Mind", "Blood", and "Hunt" have been on a loop for a legit 3 weeks. I can't get enough.*

4. I was hit by a train this week. I just came to the conclusion that so many people are fine!
  • Yonghwa from CNBLUE is sooo fine and age-appropriate.
  • Cha Eunwoo from Astro is fine and illegal. Rocky is a close second.
  • Sunyeol from UP10TION is climbing up the fine ladder where Kuhn and Wei are. Also illegal.
  • Minghao from SEVENTEEN has finally transitioned from fluffy to fine. Just a slight glance of him would make him illegal.
  • My fluffy, gorgeous, cute, just beautiful ultimate bias Jimin from BTS is one year younger than me. And after much agonization over someone I don't know, I have finally accepted him as a person I can love with my eyes. *Whew! No! Seriously. It hurts. I am 5 foot 2 (158cm) and Jimin is 5 foot 7 (175cm). MY BROTHER is the same height and I thought about it. It's the perfect height... and God, GROSS.*
There were other photos, but I literally could not look at them. So let his smile give you happiness.
Another beautiful smile. All of ASTRO have lovely smiles/killer looks but Eunwoo is a special type of beautiful. 
who is this man???!!! All of the visuals are frustrating.
Go look at all of the other photos for the "Spotlight" album. You'll get attacked from every angle.
Everyone is on their damn A-game. Thank you to all the people involved for ruining our lives.
I don't want to ruin my already over-saturated heart with my bias by posting a picture here because I found a beautiful gif of Jimin that could have stopped my heart. So I want to end it here, by sharing the coolest picture of my second bias, Suga. I hope this is true.

Young Forever - 2016.05.02 
image credits: unavailable, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

No comments: