Sunday, January 1, 2017

Asma's 2K16 - Top 10 Debuts of K-Music

I've been such rookie trash this year since it's my first full year in KPop. I wanted to make a "I AM ROOKIE TRASH" Post but I could never get around to it.

Here are some of the rookie groups I've followed in 2016 in simplified terms:

1. NCT U, NCT 127, NCT DREAM

  

Debut date: April 9, 2016
Debut album: 7th Sense & NCT #127 & Chewing Gum
Favorite song: Paradise. (I just adore this song. It's so beautiful.)
Chosen bias: Haechan (The boy is so awesomely extra. I love it.)
Bias-wrecker: Taeil (He's so cute.)

2. Astro



Debut date: February 23, 2016
Debut album: Spring Up
Favorite song: Polaris ("Wanna go with me?" No, Eunwoo, you are too young! Everytime I hear this I want to puke. I love him.)
Chosen bias: Cha Eunwoo (I literally can't. I don't deserve him. He's too beautiful. Watched his web drama: My Romantic Some Recipe. I could not. I had a heart attack every single he did anything.)
Bias-wrecker: Rocky (I fell for him when he became the Mask on Hit the Stage.)

3. KNK



Debut date: March 3, 2016
Debut album: Knock
Favorite song: U (I love this new song and its performance.)
Chosen bias: Youjin (I miss his long black hair)
Bias-wrecker: Jihun (I fell for him when he)

4. VRomance



Debut date: July 12, 2016
Debut album: The Action
Favorite song: "Girl Friend"

I don't really know them that well now to find somebody to bias.

5. SF9



Debut date: October 5, 2016
Debut album: Feeling Sensation
Favorite song: "Together"
Chosen bias: Chani (My little angel)
Bias-wrecker: Dawon (I can't stand him. He scares me with how bias-wreckish he is.)

6. Pentagon



Debut date: October 10, 2016)
Debut album: Pentagon
Favorite song:
Chosen bias: Yanan (How can he say that he doesn't want to be seen as cute when he is the biggest bowl of fluff? I don't understand. lol)
Bias-wrecker: Yeo-one (Him and his camera girlfriend roleplays and running his hand through his hair. I need him to stand in the corner and reflect on how he is wrecking so many hearts.)

7. BOYS24



Debut date: June 19, 2016
Debut album: Rising Star
Favorite song: "E"
Chosen bias: Sungho (There are so many boys but he caught my eye because he reminded me of Suga from BTS. The cold unforgiving exterior but a soft, aegyo interior.)
Bias-wrecker: I have so many boys that I love. Should I post about them? I especially love the Chanmin (Minhwan & Chani) couple. I think they are such best friends.

8. Blackpink



Debut date: August 8, 2016
Debut album: Square One
Favorite song: "Playing With Fire"
Chosen bias: Jisoo (I believe that Jisoo is the girl version of Jin from BTS. She is so cute.)
Bias-wrecker: Lisa (Her rap and dance slay me!)

9. Victon



Debut date: November 9, 2016
Debut album: Voice To New World
Favorite song: "What time is it now?"
Chosen bias: Subin (I've had maknae-disease this year. He's so cute an squishable an motherable...)
Bias-wrecker: Seungwoo (I love the way he curls his mouth when he smiles. Ugh, he's so cute.)

10. Agust D (Suga of BTS)



Debut date: August 15, 2016
Debut album: Agust D 
Favorite song: "Agust D" & "Give It To Me"
Chosen bias: Suga
Bias-wrecker: Min Yoongi jjang jjang man bboong bboong


Special Appearance:

1. EXO-CBX



Debut date: October 31, 2016
Debut album: Hey Mama
Favorite song: "Hey Mama"
Chosen bias: 2016's New Visual Baekhyun
Bias-wrecker: Rapping Xuimin and High-note Chen

*Note: This is only the opinion of one person; ME. So I apologize if my musical taste or mainstream preferences doesn’t match yours. Thank you for reading and maybe even agreeing.


image credits: 1a, bc34811
(the rests are to links i found long ago)

No comments: