Wednesday, March 29, 2017

2 Years in KPop - Asma's Thoughts

I think it's funny how detached I've been from American music for 2 years now.

I've been listening to KPop, which has continually been delivering bops. I've discovered a new style of music to appreciate. Thank you.

By the way, Monsta X's new album, The Clan pt. 2.5 [Beautiful] is killer. I have been loving "All I do" and "5:14 (Last Page)" a lot lately.



Fun fact: The first A-Pop song to get me peek out of my KPop cave was DNCE's "Cake by the Ocean". That song reminded me of the punk pop songs I used to listen to when I was younger.

P. S. It hurts my soul that Jungkookie listens to Justin Bieber. I'd listen to think that he knows what kind of person Bieber is and just chooses to pay attention to his music. I hope he sees how he treats his fans and how fans treat him. I hope he appreciates ARMY in the fact that, even though we are a little crazy and not to mention thirsty, we police ourselves from crossing the lines to their safety and mental health.

image credit: 12

No comments: