Sunday, May 14, 2017

I now have a print of "Starry Night" in my bedroom.

So this is it. 3 years in the making.

It's not straight!!! My OCD...


Backstory:

After 3 years of waiting to find the right frame, I finally put up my print of Van Gogh's "Starry Night".

Keep in mind: this was way before I knew what a BTS was and/or found out that Tae was an art geek. I am not jumping on his bandwagon, unlike some (shady phrase) people.

I've loved this painting so much that I waited THREE years to be able to afford a good frame. My sister, being immature and uncivilized, wanted to hang up the print by tape. I mean, no.

And to be honest, this whole photo was staged. It was all for presentation. My desk was clean for the first time in four months. My favorite BTS poster is only on the wall for today, because again, tape is evil, and even if I wanted it on the wall, my father would rip it apart. But the painting is there and that's all that matters.

I'm glad that Taehyung had opportunity to see the painting in person when they were in America, and I also think that the print he has is in his bedroom, too. I loved this painting and I love Tae and I love BTS.


Thank you for reading.

Credit: My own picture using ColorStory filters


No comments: