Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Monsta X is creeping back into my life.

Ok, so let's get out of the gloominess and into some random fangirling. 

Monsta X was in KCON LA and I wasn't. The only good thing about that is after trying to forget and forgive them for their past comeback, they got me back with ONE Song - Move Like Jagger by Maroon 5. Now when I tell you I almost fainted, it's true. They could have chosen a Chris Brown Song or Jason Derulo to cover because I know they like that kind of music. But seriously, I'm just barely holding my head up right now.

stop at 1:19. Then BTS comes with Young Forever.
Really?! Not now!


Hyungwon doesn't even try to dance. He just moves slightly and magic happens. Kihyun with this up-do is too much. Too much. Minhyuk said the lyric with "shit" in the song and I was like "That's right. You don't give a shit". I'm not going to talk about Won-hoe. Shownu appa looked so proud of himself at the end and I agree. His agree perfectly matched the song. Jooheon and IM were hanging out in the back, ad-libbing. I wonder what kind of rap could they write for it???

Gasp, if they release a full version, I would be so dead.

Bye!

No comments: