Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Asma's Diary Throw-up #14

Hi, everyone.

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update.

First of all, my birthday is this week!!! Gonna be turning 22.

*inserts TSwift gif here and sighs* 
sigh.
- I've been interviewing for possible jobs. Two have already turned me down. I have to two more to visit. Hopefully I can get a good one before school starts.

- Yes, I'm going to be starting college again. I'm only taking two classes two days a week, so I'm gonna take it slow and steady. I need to bring my GPA up, maybe I could get better jobs later on in the school year.

- I can drive now really well. I can go wherever I want without obstacles. However, I haven't memorized all important roads yet so I'm still a little yet lost. I need to buy a GPS.

- I don't know how well I'm going to manage being bored in science classes when awesome music and movies are coming out waiting for me to be consumed and digested on my blog. I might not write for a long time. I hope you all can bear with me and wait for me. By my estimation right now, I'll probably write sporadically and drop many at a time. I might not pick a time a week to post either. Just off the cuff. You know me.

- I'm going to also keep trying to practice a lot of things. Writing and making videos. I have to get back into reading. Does anyone have any good book recommendations? First, I have to tell you all what I like to read. Will post someday.

*Side: Does anyone have as many things to watch than me? By now, I haven't read a real book since before the new year. That's crazy, especially for someone who has been reading nonstop their entire life.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

I'll be back. *Terminator voice*



image credits: 1

No comments: