Saturday, October 22, 2016

HI, EVERYONE

How is everybody??? I missed you all. Writing entertainment nonsense people don't care to listen to me talk about is my forte and I missing writing to you!!!

I just wanted say thank you to you guys, the people who read, for checking up on me. I see two or three people from all over the world come back every day and visit to see if I've written anything new that day. Does that mean you like what I write? Could that be true? Or are you secretly mad that I don't post as often that you are passive-aggressively visiting my blog? First of all, I'm sorry. Honestly. However, if my family, college, work, and in general LIFE, doesn't leave me the freak alone for 5 hours a weekend to write and edit one blog post, then I hope you guys can understand why I can't write like I used to.

I still have things I want to talk about and opinions I want to express, so thank you again for bearing with me and being there for me as I struggle to find my voice in this overwhelming world.

Now, as I preview the next blog posts coming soon, I'm "Still Wishing There Will Be Better Days" together.

Love, Asma.

No comments: