Friday, April 28, 2017

MY Middle School Music Era IS BACK!!!!!!!!!

 

That's it, bye. Thanks for visiting.


I mean, what the f*** do you want me to say?

It's like I'm literally both in middle school and in the future at the same f***ing time.

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE.

You guys should have seen me when I watched BOTH music videos. I was praying. I'm Muslim but I worship good vibes/music.

Paramore's "After Laughter" album comes out comes May 12, proving once again that Paramore is a great band that knows what their fanbase wants and Hayley Williams is a queen, end of story.

Fall Out Boy's "MANIA" (idk the spacing) comes out SEPTEMBER 15TH!!! How am I going to wait for an ENTIRE summer???

I know that FOB might do a whole-ass visual album again in that time and make us suffer. They did a great job teasing fans and leading us on. People made some hilarious comments. And they just dropped everything: a music video, an album release date, new merch and a new tour. Like what? Are they learning...? Just kidding.

So, I'm just thank God for odd numbers and talented people who know they are talented but still get better every time they release a new project.

I've already pre-ordered both albums. I'm still debating on whether I should get the official merch or other fangirls stuff.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

 

P. S. I heard that Panic! At The Disco "Death Of A Bachelor" Tour ended recently. I'm glad it ended safely and successfully. But the man doesn't stop working. Brendon is going to be in the musical "Kinky Boots" this summer. I've heard a lot about "Kinky Boots" but I never took the time to read the synopsis. Now, I will. I just hope the man will not become burned out by the end of the year.

P.S.S. IF you guys want to catch me outside the blog (when I should be writing essays), I write compulsively on Instagram and Twitter (@qualityw_ilmo) about the random everythings I like.
Ignore if not you're not hype about these new albums.



Image credit: Paramore and Fall Out's official Twitter accounts, 3. #zakfilm, 4. @PamellaLittky

No comments: