Wednesday, March 2, 2016

10 Songs That Could Help You Get Into KPop.

My brother calls me a "weeaboo". He is also one of those people who finds a trending word and uses it in every situations he sees fit, even when it doesn't.

For those people who don't get what's the big deal with KPop but are willing taste some of the KPop drug, here are a list of 10 songs you could listen to over and over again to get the sensation. These are easy listening songs that makes you curious about the group's other bodies of work.

BTW, KPop is just music from another country. Sometimes it's really cool music with great dance moves and maybe some cute boys and girls you might perhaps fall in love with. I put them in order of which videos I watched during my KPop discovery. I added videos with English lyrics along with the true music video. Some already have subs. Listen to them well.

1. MYNAME - too very so much




2. BTS - Just One Day


3. GOT7 - Magnetic

Then watch this.

4. EXO - Love Me Right

Then watch this.

5. VIXX - G.R.U.8

Then watch this.

6. JAY PARK - My Last


7. MONSTAX - Amen

Then watch this.

8. MADTOWN - OMGT


9. SHINee - View

Then watch this.

10. B.A.P - 1004

Then watch this.

Bonus: I don't normally follow girl groups (I like female soloists more) but MAMAMOO has been infiltrating my ears lately. Listen to MAMAMOO's new music, 1cm (Taller than you) and I am the Best.


Then watch this.

The next step is to immerse yourself in the group's previous works and "eng sub" videos. If I succeed in bringing you over to KPop or Korean music and therefore help you find other groups or artists you might like, then congrats to me. :)

No comments: