Sunday, March 27, 2016

About This Blog

First of all, I'm not sure if there are many Somali bloggers who are still blogging. And from those I have found, many of them were girls. I hope some Somali girls and boys read me. That would be cool. If some of you are, please find me so I can follow you.

During my week off, I have been thinking of what I really really want this blog to be about. What I want it to grow into.

I thought about all the things I've said on here already:

  • That I wanted this to be a therapy session blog. 
      Which was I realized was inherently stupid, because I am usually a private person. But I let my           emotions outweigh my logic. This blog is not a therapy session. Sorry for putting you guys                 through that.

  • How I wanted to use this space to learn. 
      Which is true but I have been thinking about whether I'm teaching myself, and as an extension             you guys, the wrong things.

  • That I wanted to use the blog to connect with fellow artists and Somalis.

      Which is sooo ambitious because I can barely communicate with people on a human level.

I do want to learn and connect without making it feel like I have to pay you guys for listening to my depressive thoughts.

I also thought that something was going to appear out of nothing without any hard work, which is wrong. I have to be consistent.

Again, I am going to get better. That's it.

Till next time...

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14804895/?claim=mwkqdkh84pg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments: