Monday, March 7, 2016

My Favorite Voices in Male Bands

These men cause butterflies to flutter in my stomach whenever I listen to them and their passionate voices seeps out from my headphones into my soul. Here, I listed the men from the order I found their music from my youth and recently. I also recommend some songs from their band that showcases their vocal talents.

Hope you enjoy my recommendations, even though some are pretty obvious.

Enjoy.

Western Voices - American, Canadian, English, Irish

Chester and Mike Shinoda, Lead Singer and Rapper of Linkin Park
  • "Numb" from Meteora and "Bleed It Out" from Minutes to Midnight 
Patrick, Lead Singer of Fall Out Boy and Patrick during his solo album
  • "Thnks fr th Mmrs" from Infinity On High and "Greed" from Soul Punk
Brendan, Lead Singer of Panic! At the Disco
  • "That Green Gentleman" from Pretty. Odd. and "The Emperor's Clothes" from Death Of A Bachelor
Tyler, Lead Singer of All American Rejects
  • "Walk Over Me" from Kids on the Street and "Give You Hell" from When The World Comes Down
Chad, Lead Singer of Nickelback
  • "If Today Was Your Last Day" from Dark Horse and "This Means War" from Here and Now
Danny, Lead Singer of The Script
  • "Bullet From A Gun" from Science & Faith
Matty, Lead Singer of The 1975
  • "Settle Down" from The 1975

Korean Voices

Jungkook and Jimin, Main Vocal line of BTS
  • "Butterfly" (Piano Version) and "House of Cards" from The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Pt. 2
Kihyun, Main Vocalist of MONSTAX
  • "Amen" from Rush
Lee Geon, Main Vocalist of MADTOWN
  • "Lay Me Down" - Sam Smith Cover
Sungjoo, Main Vocalist of UNIQ
  • "Luv Again" from EOEO and "Best Friend" 
Daehyun, Main Vocalist of BAP
  • "1004 (Angel)" from First Sensibility 


No comments: