Monday, March 14, 2016

Asma's Dairy Throw-up #4

Hello,

I listened to someone say on the Around Round podcast that sometimes it's ok if you don't write everyday. All I have to do is write content that I like and build a nice platform for my readers. I'd like to thank you guys for reading about my weird thoughts, my obvious lists, and my ambitiousness.

So now an update on me,
  • I just created a Instagram - @qualityw_ilmo. It doesn't have any pictures yet, so don't follow me yet. I won't post anything fascinating or super funny. Just the things I've been thinking of. 
  • I've been watching "Hi! School - Love On" starring Infinite's Woohyun and Sungyeol. It's my first drama from South Korea. I've been really invested at the cringe-worthyness, the predicable plot twists, and seeing idols I know act. I might be finished with it by tonight. I'm on Ep. 15 right now at 1.36 AM. When I finish, I want to watch a historical drama and see those are.  
  • I'm really trying with Ep. 2 of my short story. I've trying to figure out this new world I want to put you in and the right combination of words I want to use to convey it. I didn't know it would be this hard. 
That's it for now. Pray for me. I'll pray for you too.


No comments: