Saturday, June 4, 2016

Asma's Daily Throw-up #11

Hi, everybody. I'm BACK!!!

So I said I'll show you guys what I bought.

Here it is! I bought a MAC Pro...

BTS is my desktop, as expected.

and my bank account almost broke. This has been my most expensive purchase ever and probably the most sound investment I have very made. Hopefully, I can get a job soon for the summer to buy the applications and equipment I need to start designing and video editing. Extra: I got a iPad mini for free, too. hehe. A bigger screen to watch more K-Dramas with, my dear!

Short PSA: Ramadan is coming soon. Let's be privileged to be Muslims during this wonderful month and the rest of year and the rest of our lives on Earth. Let's learn take the extra time to learn more about Islam and our history, make the salat a habit if it is not already, and remember the true reason Allah gave us Islam in the first place.

Enough of my speech. Read my next post. Mwah!

- AsmaThEnthusiast

No comments: