Tuesday, June 14, 2016

BREAKING NEWS: Somebody please resuscitate my heart!!!

Ok, so excuse the overdramatics, but I need to get this out of my system. MADTOWN is coming back. June 21. I am prepared with my money. I don't how about how serious I am but for now, everything is a YES.

So, I got into Madtown during their last comeback for "OMGT". I saw people reacting to them. This was the type of song to me hooked on them anyway. But I got lost in their past, watching their pre-debut, their behind-the-scenes videos, interviews, and listening to all of their songs, even Pro C and Lee Geon's covers. I was there when they opened up their V-app channel and I have fallen deeper and deeper with their silliness, outrageousness, and randomness. I feel like I've gotten closer to Buffy after his incident. I rooted for Jota and was happy to see that he introduced more people into his group. Then I saw them perform with BTS and MR:MR, and I was like "That's it, my faves hanging with my faves. Argh, I can't!"

This is the first comeback I will wholeheartedly experience from Madtown after discovering them. I didn't want to believe it because I was waiting so long. Then Buffy announced their comeback in Japan. I saw the date, but I still didn't believe it, until I heard it from Lee Geon's mouth on the V-app. Then I started panicking. This was real real. And then today, I saw TEASER PICTURES!!!
Heojun, stop making me change my bias list!



Lee Geon, I forget what I was going to say as I as scrolled over your face. Wrecker.
Maknae, please bless me with your voice.
Mr. Producer Man, what genius should we expect?
Jota, thank you for carrying Madtown's name to the public. I hope you guys gain more popularity from your hard work.
Moos, your lips and hair are arrgh!!! Your leadership drives the group. Great job.
Daewon, my baby, my bias, I can't wait to see you dance and hear you sing.
This is already my wallpaper. My problem now: How can I look at them every single day?
NOT JUST THE VISUALS; NOT JUST THE CLOTHES; NOT JUST THE JAWLINES AND FULL-ON STARES INTO THE CAMERA, BUT THE FACT THAT THE LIGHTING IS PURPLE [MY FAVORITE COLOR EVER] MAKES THEM EVEN MORE MY PEOPLE. JUST ARGGH!!! AND THE ALBUM'S NAME IS EMOTION!!! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT WHAT KIND OF MUSIC IS IN STORE!!! Like, do they want me to die hyperventilating?

Just thank you, Allah.

Firstly, Happy Birthday, Buffy!!! BUF. By the way, please don't ever read this. It's embarrassing.

I can't wait for the music video. I can't wait for reaction videos. I can't wait for the vocals and the translations. I can't wait to die!!! But I have to wait for a week!!!

Ok, I'm done fangirling. I've already made a fool of myself at home. But literally Madtown is my top five. [1. BTS, 2. Madtown, 3. B.A.P, 4. Seventeen, and 5. ToppDogg.] That's how it goes for me. You don't have to agree but this is really real for me. I have flying fingers right now, writing this post. Just look at them!!! If you don't stan them, get on the bandwagon please. I promise you won't be disappointed. Gosh, I shouldn't be breathing this heavily during Ramadan.

Ok, I'm done done now. Please give them your views and your love and attention. Just to butter you up, please watch these two videos. See how much I love them. I love you MADTOWN. I hope to buy your album and get my ******* life.




No comments: