Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Asma's Daily Throw-up #13

As you guys know by now, I write in short bursts in between slups. Although I don't know how long that will last. If I'm taking too long to post, please excuse me. I'm sulking. I'll be up soon.

Other updates:

  • Because of Ramadan and my own fault, I've become an insomniac. Sleep-deprivation is not cute or a commendable achievement by any means. After watching Nakta from ToppDogg explain his working process now compared to before, it made me determined to sleep more and do more writing in the daytime. *I wish I could find his video for you right now but I can't. I'll find it later.
  • My Hooyo's (Mom's) car is finally MINE. I can drive without any worries now. Yay!!! I'm going to travel my town and go to the supermarket and go to doctor's appointment and get shots (this is true. it's happening tomorrow/today.)
Bye. I'm pooped. See you soon.


No comments: