Sunday, June 12, 2016

Asma's Diary Throw-up #12

Hi, Everybody,

To be honest, I don't know who I'm talking to or whether you care. I'll still keep pretending that you do and talking like you're all right here cuz I need that.

  • It is the 7th day of Ramadan. I've been doing the salat regularly now I'm so proud of myself. 
  • I realized today that whenever a jam song comes on I go on a triad (by myself) about how I "love this ******* song", concluding that I need to stop swearing. 
  • I still looking for a job but I thought I should probably take it seriously after Ramadan. The stress of starting a new job in the middle of Ramadan is unbearable. 
  • Today, after a month of getting my driving license I finally mustered up the courage to drive myself to work. All the turns I thought I might screw up, I did, but not as badly I thought. I'm so proud of myself. 
  • I'm saving my money again. This is a temporary list of what I want to buy soon:
  1. A sim card tray for iPhone 4S - $1.50
  2. Microsoft word for Mac - $149.99
  3. Wacom Intros Draw - $79.99
  4. A camera + lens kit - $800
  5. An acoustic guitar - $80
  6. A stylus for Apple - $10

Anyway, stay tuned for more lists, reviews, updates and etc. I'm going to keep writing and improving and I hope you keep reading and engaging.

Have a nice day. Fast well. Do the salat. Stop swearing. Keep dreaming big.

Sneak Peak:
In the next post, I'm going to talk about DΞΔN.


No comments: