Wednesday, February 17, 2016

B.A.P's Comeback or in General, other comebacks I'm anticipating

B.A.P's Comeback.

Last night I was minding my own business, watching the Grammys live with my family when my V app notification came on. It was right after Alabama Shakes won for Best Rock Performance and Miguel paid homage to Michael Jackson's 35 year old Grammy win. I looked down once and the slowest gasp I've ever had came out from my belly. B.A.P's teaser for their new music video came out!!!

I couldn't watch do anything right away because I didn't want to fan-girl beside my Hooyo. So I excused myself and went into the kitchen that I just cleaned. I got the video up but I paused it because a. I had to get myself together and 2. I wanted the video to load. I slid down on the floor, under the sink and held my hand over my mouth. Their beautiful faces, the song, the hip thrusts, the derp faces. I think I almost passed out from holding my breath and internally screaming, "HIMCHAN HAS BLUE CONTACTS!!! YONGGUK'S LIP BITE!!! DAEHYUN, STAWP!!! JONGUP!!! YOUNGJAE!!! ZELO!!! EVERYONE ENOUGH!!!"

I came back to my seat elated. I tried to continue tweeting about the Grammys, but I wanted to go back to my corner and watch the teaser over and over. I recently watched the teaser frame by frame thrice to catch the derp moments.

Look at them. Aren't they beautiful?
Watch the teaser here.

THEN... for his 2nd solo comeback, Taemin's teaser pictures dropped. Honestly, I was thinking about this last week. What if Taemin comeback? I also saw some pictures but I wasn't sure if anything was offical so I didn't bother to think more about it. But then this happened.

@qualityw_ilmo - What the fresh hell is this!!!

Why? Is Taemin mirroring himself? Why? My heart. Today, the teaser and more pictures came out. I love the look he went with. Very 70's, ethereal, and sensual. But I have to wait a week for all of this. 

*I love the teasers for music videos from your favorite artists. I would do the same thing. I would release gigantic K-music comebacks during American awards show so that international fans get their shit together. I'm sure that's not what they might because of the time differences, but that's what I felt like.

There are a couple more official comebacks I'm waiting for:

1. BlockB. There was a picture that came out a couple days ago. Hopefully they are coming back in March. 
2. UNIQ, and seeing Sungjoo's beautiful face. Happy Birthday!
3. MADTOWN, please.
4. MONSTAX, even though they really are in need of a break.
5. 24K, I want to see new music soon.


image credits: 1, 2

No comments: