Monday, February 8, 2016

Thank you for reading.

Hi, it's Asma.

I see that I've going worldwide a little. I just wanted to check if everything is okay with you guys.

I'm a little nervous because I don't see any comments and I can't tell whether you guys are really liking what I write. Sometimes I think that maybe it's a good thing that I can't see any comments because it might change the way I write, even more than I try to censor myself.

I really wanted to thank you for reading again. I know that I'm going through the beginning stages of blogging now and I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue to deliver good content.

I know I've been a little low lately but please understand that a person can't be upbeat all the time. I go through mood swings frequently. Expect this a lot from this blog. I will go from happy to serious to hysterical to pissed to sad in a matter of days.

People affect me a lot. People also give each other love and support. Things I have experienced but have also been burdened by.

If you do decide to leave comments, say something nice or helpful. I have a weak heart and stomach and will take everything to heart. Kidding but not kidding.

Thank you again.

No comments: