Tuesday, February 9, 2016

My KPop Bias List

When I found KPop again, I thought I would go through another phase. I saw BTS’s “Dope” first through YouTubers React To KPop #3 by Fine Bros Entertainment. I experience “fall at first sight” often. This was love at first video. To be honest, I stayed this long for the cute guys. I needed something to love last semester because I had just gotten out of my cyclical Shah Rukh Khan phase I fell into again during the summer. 

I am so thankful to the people who take the time to put English subs in videos because I get to learn more about new and old groups, their personalities, the song lyrics, and their lifestyles. I’m also thankful for the KPop reaction YouTubers for introducing me to new and old music. I learned a lot of KPop lingo from you guys.

Therefore, from the considerable amount of male groups I follow, I have to create a bias list. 

I like members who just have one of those faces, can sing well, dance well, laugh easily at anything, be funny themselves, and simply ooze sexiness. The whole package.

If I want to profess my love and support accurately, I have to write this list categorizing the sexy members, who are basically my biases, the bias wreckers (or creepers, as I like to call them), and the members I find cute.

This is really just for me because I want to keep all my bias straight in my head but if anybody reads ahead, thanks. HEART!

I chose from the ten groups I've been following lately:

1. BTS
Sexy: Jimin
Wrecker: J-Hope, Jungkook, Suga
Cute: V, Jin, Rap Mon

2. MONSTAX
Sexy: Wonho
Wrecker: Hyungwon, Kihyun, Minhyuk,
Cute: I.M, Jooheon, Showno

3. SEVENTEEN
Sexy: Wonwoo, S.Coups,  DK
Wrecker: Jun, Hoshi, Jeonghan, Joshua 
Cute: The8, Woozi, Dino, Vernon, Mingyu, Seungkwan

4. VIXX
Sexy: N, Hongbin
Wrecker: Hyuk, Ken
Cute: Ravi, Leo

5. iKON
Sexy: B.I, Yunhyung
Wrecker: Junhoe,  Donghyuk
Cute: Bobby, Jinwhan, Chanwoo

6. B.A.P
Sexy: Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun
Wrecker: Jongup
Cute: Zelo, Youngjae 

7. The LEGEND
Sexy: Jaehyuk
Wrecker: Listen, Roi
Cute: Lito, Changsun

8. MADTOWN
Sexy: Daewon, Moos 
Wrecker: Lee Geon, Jota, H.O
Cute: Heojun, Buffy

9. UNIQ
Sexy: Sungjoo
Wrecker: Seungyoun,Yibo 
Cute: Wenhan, Yixuan

10. WINNER
Sexy: Seungyoon
Wrecker: Jinwoo, Seunghoon 
Cute: Mino, Taehyun


If your fave is not my fave, sorry. If he is, don't tell me. I don't want to have to fight over boys who don't even know us. I decided to follow my own personal ranking for boy groups. There are many more groups I love and more that I will discover. 


Until now, it's been Asma from "Quality Without Ilmo", signing off.

No comments: