Wednesday, February 3, 2016

My thoughts on Madtown Buffy's V-app

This is an embarrassing topic for me personally because it's something a person thinks about, not says out loud. I will continue to write about these random thoughts and come to conclusions that calm my heart.

Another one of my thoughts came from another V app show: Madtown. First of all, congratulations to Madtown for opening their V app channel.

So I was thinking about Buffy, who was asked a question by Daewon, who chose from the comments when they were doing the lie defector challenge about whether Buffy watches explicit videos at night. He said he did and that he liked them. The first thing I thought of was how old he was, that basically he was my younger brother. I know that I shouldn't feel this way but I did and it made me want to write about this particular subject.

Then I started wondering about "OMGT" and how sexy a music video it was, since Buffy is one of the people who composes Madtown songs.

Please, don't get me wrong. I love men and the things they do to seduce me. I think I just felt a little puzzled at what Buffy said and his expression. I wanted to see why I was so opposed to Buffy saying that even though they were the contents of "OMGT".

So I wanted to list the Korean Artists and what I think about who can do what when it comes to explicit ideas. because whenever I thought about another artist doing anything remotely sexy, I let them have it. I was being very selective.

For example:

1. Rap Monster.
I felt weird that Rap Mon ever made a song about a licking a p**** with that cute face he has. But it made me not like for a couple of days thinking about that. But I forgave him cause he helped give us The Most Beautiful Moments, Part 1 and 2.

2. Jay Park.
Jay Park is a grown man with his own record label and company. He can do whatever he wants.
See, I have nothing to say. He is too gorgeous not to do anything sexy.

3. Dean.
This guy is so new and I've already fallen in love. He arrived at sexy, so that no one would be surprised if he did it later.

4. Zico.
Zico is grown, too. And now that he's done all of his solos, using explicit language and images, learning that his solo music sells well. Nobody can say anything to me about "Eureka. "Eureka" is my jam. It seems very tame compared to American songs but for Zico and his career, it's risque.

It's OK for these other guys to do it but why did I feel conflicted when Buffy said what he said? These men also had watched explicit videos and done more.

Is it because they are older; because Buffy is still young to me?

Madtown has done two comebacks already. I want to know what other kinds of sexy songs will they come back with???


No comments: