Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Groups I've gotten into recently #3

Since my last "Groups I've gotten into recently" post, I have finally used my time wisely and gotten to know the members of UP10TION and TOPPDOGG. I'm so happy I have more people to memorize and suffocate with my love and affection.

UP10TION: They are the under the same company as TeenTop (Top Media), but thankfully they are nicer to each other than TeenTop is to their members. They are so cute and fluffy. In contrast, their songs carry a certain sophistication that many groups could have dreamed of having during their debut. This is also one of those groups that show how hard it is to chose a bias. See, I liked Kuhn first, then one by one they all started creeping on my heartstrings. I honestly don't know who to stick with.



TOPPDOGG: Wow. Just wow. Why do I feel like they're being slept on? They honestly need to be on more variety shows and recognized for their dope songs. Also... I have never had somebody climb on my bias list as fast as Hansol did. The ideal mix of cute and hot. Hmmm... Anyway, listen to their albums, and their covers, and their mixtapes. All are gold and proof of their hard work. I wish the best for Kidoh (Suga lookalike and bragger), Gohn (sweet dude), and Seogoong (honey vocal).



TeenTop: I have never seen a group of people to dislike each other so openly (for fun!!!) and still stay in a group together. They constantly belittle each other and continue like it's just a normal day. I get hurt for them. L.Joe is a regular victim because of his innocent personality. As least, Ricky gets some sort payback when is his wronged. As long as they work well together, I don't think there will be any real drama. I like the song from this album so I chose this picture.



ASTRO: These kids are something. The oldest is older than me. The maknae was born in 2000! They're so cute, and sweet, and so happy to be debuting doing what they love. Moonbin who has practiced for the longest time and improved for so much, MJ who has the name of the legend and the spirit of a five year old, Rocky with his sweet smile, Jin Jin the childish leader, Sanha with his braces and his talent, and Eunwoo with his handsome face and voice. I would follow them to the sun. Argh!



Groups I want to get into later:
2PM
Super Junior
B1A4


image credits; 1, 2, 3, 4

No comments: