Monday, February 22, 2016

About "Getting to Know Me"

More about me. Get excited.

What is your three favorite movies?
Princess Bride, Howl’s Moving Castle, DDLJ.

What is your favorite book?
Maximum Ride, 1-5. The rest are dust.

What was your favorite activity in gym class?
Volleyball, beach ball, ping pong.

What is your favorite season?
Spring. Everything comes back to life.

What is your favorite cartoon TV show?
Pokemon, Teen Titans, Static Shock, The Batman, The Spectacular Spiderman.

What is your favorite color?
Purple.

What is your favorite food?
Fita muus, beer, sloppy joe, and fried dough.

What is your favorite animal?
Fox.

What part of your body is your favorite?
My eyes, my perfectly shaped eyebrows, my thighs, and my thick ankles.

What does your perfect day look like?
A cloudy day in my apartment, all by myself, drinking shia and working.

If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
1990’s.

What is your favorite memory?
My Baabo carrying me on his shoulder when I was little in Pakistan.

Who is your hero?
Shah Rukh Khan, Disney, JK Rowling, Hayao Miyazaki, Hayley Williams

What has been your biggest challenge?
Finding my voice

What is your biggest success up until now?
Graduating valedictorian, Taking time off to learn about my craft.

If you could go any place on earth, where would it be and why?
Mecca and the Kaaba.

If you were to create a piece of art, what would it be about?
A nationwide project. 

If money was no object, what would you do all day?
Lounge, eat dessert, watch YouTube videos.

How would your family describe you?
Bossy and depressive.

How would your friends describe you?
Just smart, nothing else special or warm.

Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
Nobody.

What one thing would you change if you had to do it over?
My school experience. 

What is your biggest fear?
Hell. Failure.

School or life experience, which do you feel best prepares you for life?
Life experiences. 

What is the one thing that should be taught in school that isn’t already?
If school taught you how to make, keep, and save your money and be more confident in your skill, it would better prepare you for life.

If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be?
Eat all of my favorite foods at once.

What is your favorite thing to do?
Watching movies and videos, listening to new music, laughing, writing and creating new things.

What do you want your life to say about you?
I want people to like my work and I want to know that my family believes in the work I do.


No comments: