Friday, February 5, 2016

Groups I've gotten into recently. #2

The Legend: "Crush on you" is a great comeback song. Jaehyuk is my bias. Rio and Listen are creeping. I wish they had more subtitled videos. I'd love to see more.



FTISLAND: My first Korean rock group. I missed all of my rock phases after I listened to them. I watched their reality show on YouTube and I loved it. I really hope they do well and are happy. Note: Minhwan, the drummer, really reminded me of H.O from Madtown.



Boys Republic: I've lightly been following them, but then "The Real One" hooked me in. I got so into my feelings that I almost cried to "Hello" today. I hope they become more popular with the next comeback because they really gave it their all with the last two.



INFINITE: I haven't gone into their discography yet. Other than "Bad" which I love, are there any song anyone would like to recommend? I fell for the best leader ever, according to Pops in Seoul, Sunggku. He is such a shameless cutie, a hamster who loves his members. I'm keeping up with their reality show, too.



BEAST: I found BEAST through Hyunseung's "Ma First" and went through all of their TV appearances and shows. They try really hard to be entertaining, but they don't need to do much. Doojoon's laugh is everything to me. Gikwang is a clapping seal cutie. Yoseob is the biggest contrast of a human being ever. When you look at his face, he reminds of a Capuchin monkey, but his body could rival any body builder. I haven't sound a song I like though. When I do, I will announce it to the world.



*Groups I want to dive into more, like watching their reality shows and getting to know them more:
ToppDogg
EXO (I know I probably should have by now but...)
UP10TION
24K


Image Credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

No comments: