Wednesday, January 27, 2016

10 Favorite Disney Soundtracks

Disney movies are the butter to my jam. I don't know what that means, but like everybody in the world ever, Disney was my childhood.

I can't pick 10 Top or Favorite Disney Songs. Are you trying to kill me?

Instead, I went with my favorite soundtracks, the most recognizable songs to me, and maybe we'll karaoke all of the songs together later.

Here Goes:

1. The Lion King - "Hakuna Matata"


2. Mulan - "Be A Man" 


3. Oliver and Company - "Why should I Worry?" 


4. Aladdin - "One Jump" 


5. Tarzan - "Strangers Like Me" 


6. Brother Bear  - "Welcome"


7. Hercules  - "The Gospel Truth"


8. The Jungle Book  - The Bare Necessities" 


9. The Little Mermaid - "Under The Sea"



10. Mary Poppins - "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"


Some people don't know all of these songs by heart. If you are one of those people that do, we will be great friends.


images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

No comments: