Sunday, January 3, 2016

Top 20 K songs I listened to Fall 2015.

I dove into Korean music and entertainment starting October this year and I decided to a list of Korean pop, R&B, and hip-hop I had on repeat. I made a list of songs that made my cry (I had a rough year) and which songs almost had me dancing at random bus stops.

7 Songs That Made Me Cry:

BTS "Butterfly" (short piano version)
BTS "I Need You"
RTS "Run" (the music video itself)
iKON "Airplane"
iKON "Apology"
Monsta X "Amen"
Winner "Empty"

13 Songs That Were on Repeat:

BTS "Dope"
BTS "Fun Boys"
Epix High "Born Hater" (feat. Beenzino, Verbal Jint, B.I, Mino, and Bobby)
EXO "Love Me Right"
GD&T.O.P "ZUTTER"
GOT7 "Tic Tic Toc"
iKON "Anthem" (B.I&Bobby)
Jay Park "Mommae"
Madtown "OMGT"
Monsta X "Trespass"
Seventeen "Mansae"
Vixx "Chained Up"
Zico "Eureka" (feat. Zion T)

2 Honorable Mentions:

Jay Park's "Solo" (feat. Hoody) and "My Last" (feat. Loco and GRAY)

Some songs are from 2014 because I was perusing through older catalogs and others are from early on the year. After three months of furiously listening to these songs, I have come to the conclusion that BTS is my bias group and Jimin is my ultimate bias. Monsta X is second with Wonho as my bias and then iKon is third. I haven't yet chosen a bias in iKON yet so I'll stick with leader B.I. I really these group and all of the artists I listened to. I've watched with such amazement at how much they have all grown musically and personally within the time they've had. I really look forward to what they have to offer in 2016. I also hope that they rest they deserve soon and come back with awesomer music. 

No comments: