Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My Favorite Actors List

This is a list of actors I always go back to because their films guarantee me a good time.

Here, I chose my favorite movies, movies I've disliked or was disappointed in, my favorite lines, and moments.

Shah Rukh Khan



Best Movie: Duplicate, Phir Bi Dil Hai Hindustani, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Baadshah, DDLJ
Worst Movie: Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa, Devdas
Memorable Line: "Mai To Hoon Pagal"  dance sequence - Baadshah
Memorable Moment: All of DDLJ. Raj grows up from a boy without responsibilities into the most romantic determined man, fighting claim his true love from her strict father. This was SRK at his finest.

Eddie Murphy



Best Movie: Showtime, Shrek, Dr. Dolittle series, The Nutty Professor series
Worst Movie: Bowfinger, Norbit
Memorable Line: "And in the morning, I'm making waffles!" - Shrek
Memorable Moment: His laugh when delivered unexpectedly kills me.

Jim Carrey



Best Movie: The Mask, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Bruce Almighty, Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
Worst Movie: The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, A Christmas Carol
Memorable Line: "It's party time. P. A. R. T. Y? Because I gotta!" - The Mask
Memorable Moment: The Bruce Almighty bedroom scene. Watch the movie again and revel at the effect.

Johnny Depp



Best Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean, Corpse Bride, The Lone Ranger
Worst Movie: Dark Shadows, The Rum Diary, Mortdecai
Memorable Line: "Have I gone mad?" - Alice In Wonderland. It just explains Johnny Depp's character choices.
Memorable Moment: When we first meet Jack Sparrow and we wonder if he really is the main character of the movie.

*Creeping: Ryan Reynolds

I don't know why, but I have watched more of Ryan Reynolds than I should have. He is a remarkable actor who really know how to be funny, dramatic, and engaging at the some time, like my old friends.



Best Movie: The Voices, The Proposal, R.I.P.D.
Worst Movie: Green Lantern
Upcoming Movie I want to watch: Deadpool


Image Credits: 1, 23, 4, 5

No comments: