Thursday, January 21, 2016

Skool Blog Diary 2

1/20/16

Still getting used to school.
I missed the bus I was supposed to take to school. 
Luckily, there was a taxi at the bus stop and I took it. 
I felt bad because I couldn't pay him the full amount he asked for. 
My parents will never know that I rode a taxi by myself for the first time. 

Today, I had molecular biology. I thought Allah has playing a sick joke on me. "Why is he being so nice to me?" I thought. But as expected, the teacher seemed nervous, small in front of the class, and running out of breath. She wasn't prepared at all. I started staring at the clock and falling asleep in between checking. 

Almost fell asleep on the bus, too. So slow and soothing. 

I have so much homework already. I seriously considering dropping out. I have zero money to buy books or pay for the rest of my tuition. I can't go to the job fair to look for a new job because I have to work at my actual job. 

Watched iKON and BAP's V apps.

I went to my sister's school band concert. I played like I didn't want to go. But I went to support her. Because nobody else could or would go. I wanted to play an intrude meant when I was little and now the opportunity was given to her. You have to support kids and their creative activities. It helps them develop. I've been stunted. I have no one to blame because I didn't even have the backbone to stand up for myself chasing after my art. 

Note: I need to stop giving people money. No. Don't even think about asking. 

*This is my space for complaining since I don't have a human recording device. Therefore, I feel like I'm heard and understood after I've condense my thoughts. Please don't mind.

Asma. 

No comments: