Thursday, January 21, 2016

Skool Blog Diary 3

I found a new group called The Legend today. I was going to start a reaction channel on YouTube. and I was thinking about making this my first reaction. But I couldn't wait and watched it anyway.

I don't know what I was excepting, but I was very judgmental. I completely shut their song out of my head. However, when I saw the YouTuber reactions to the music video and they strongly recommended the group to their viewers to check them out.

So, I gave them a shot, watched their old music videos and interviews, and I realized they sang really well, were talented and really cute. The new song "Crush On You" is really good too. I already have it on my phone and I've been replaying it all day. I think I fell in love.

I need to trust my instinct. I knew I was going to like them after I watched their trailer. Their visuals and the beat were really my style. I just would give them a chance. I don't know what I was thinking. If I had filmed it, it would have been a really dull reaction.

Lesson Learned Today: Stop being judgmental over new music for artists you don't know yet. I do this all time that I sometimes forget to share my love.

Additional Notes:

*I caught B.A.P's sudden V app early in the morning. They looked really good. Himchan in the blond hair. Jongup had his natural hair back - no more silver. I was also struck by how happy and cute Yongguk look, too. Daehyun showed up for a little bit.

*I've been very quiet today and silently seething at how uncool I really am. I must succumb to my embarrassing qualities.

*I really do want to start a react channel or a channel in general to start learning how to make and edit videos. I have to get at least 1 hour of complete alone time so I can concentrate.

Asma



No comments: