Monday, January 11, 2016

People I want to have a comeback in American Music

There are many American artists I want to come back. I wonder if they want to comeback, too. If some of them don't want to, that's OK. I'm just stating my own wishes and what I hope they would when they come back with. 

1. I want to hear a new full John Mayer album. I would love to hear him doing some jazzy Cabaret music with a nice beat in a suit, slicked back hair, moving his mouth the way he does. That would be awesome.

Look at this man!
2. Paramore, darlings, where have you been? I mean, I know you have been promoting but it's been three years. From Paramore, I am looking for a story-line like Fall Out Boy's Save Rock and Roll album (a thing of beauty). Something like "The Only Exception" and "Brick by Brick" (plus many more) with more wordplay in their lyrics.


3. All American Rejects. Dropping a single for a movie is good and all, but seriously I need more. Fulfill my dreams!!! It's a good song, though.



Images: 1, 2

No comments: