Tuesday, January 5, 2016

About me...

I wanted to tell you guys a little about myself. So...I am using the standard test questions KPop stars answer. I'll have some more detailed facts about myself soon.

Here goes...

Birthday?
August 26. I am a Virgo. The Virgo personality fits me well.

I am, & have always been, a writer. I've always said "Don't vote for me for President. Just buy my book.":

Nickname?
Asma jodhe (small or little Asma), Ama (from my sister when she was little)

A physical feature you are proud of?
My thick ankles, my eye shape, and my muscular shoulders.

In this book, the main character has thick ankles.

The thing you like hearing the most?
"Good job!"

The thing you hate hearing the most?
Being criticized in any way. I haven't learned not to take it personally yet.

Your ideal type?
A man who works hard, gorgeous and funny, understands me without me directly saying anything.

The thing you worry about the most lately?
Time running away from me and finishing my bachelor's degree.
The thing you are most confident about?
Making people laugh, my quick thinking and understanding of situations

Finally, say something to yourself.
Asma, I know you'll be where you want to be someday. Keep writing, working hard, and I will keep supporting you.

I hope you, whoever you are, will stay with me as I share my personality, thoughts, and opinions through this blog and other mediums.

Thank you. 

No comments: