Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Skool Blog Diary 1

First Day of School: Spring 2016

I woke up at 6 am to get to an 8 am Organic Chemistry II class in the freezing cold with a new coat I have to break in. I'm scared for this semester because I failed Org Chem I with a big fat F.

I had to wait four hours for the next class. I watched Monsta X's Right Now Ep, 3 on 1theK in the library. Then I watched B.A.P's Killer/Healing Camping trip.

The next class was Molecular Biology. Suddenly, the teacher comes in looking like one of those white people that say they love sharks and parasites are their best friends. One of my friends from middle school was in my class. When the teacher decided to play introduction games (which I hate), we were sat in front of each other. We started talking and he is a chemistry major and his favorite class was glassblowing. I don't really care. I just have to remember for the next class, because she'll ask. The glassblowing class seems cool. I wish I took more classes that I liked.

Another guy in class has the name Khalid and his family is from Jordan. I said to the class I could pronounce his name better. "Kh"alid.

"She's the only one who can call me that," he said.

Proving again that when I meet people for the first time, I am the most charming, funny, together person. After that, there is no follow up game. There is nothing that insures I'll keep being charming, funny or together. Why do I have to learn names if I'll ever see these people again? I don't want to get to know them or remember their names because I forget them the moment I meet them. Heartless. I know.

Honestly, if all goes well, this will be my last year as a college student. I've 7-8 classes left. Spring semester I'm taking four class, in the summer I hope to take two, the fall maybe three.

I've already spin into my old habits: Eating Dunking Donuts (a hot chocolate, chocolate chip muffin, and a jelly donut!), accidentally overpaying for the bus, watching videos during long break periods when I should start homework.

I really enjoyed myself during break: sleeping in late, making food for myself, watching videos, laughing, starting this blog, fangirling, dreaming, and writing.

February is already a long month, what will I do?

P.S. At work, I made a suggestion that give me the suggestion never to give suggestions. When I create my own agency/company, my employees can make all the suggestions they want and I will hear them out.

Asma

No comments: